Faster ball speeds and longer distance with a higher max shot height provide softer-landing shots into the greens that allow you to attack pins from longer distances. A special heat-treatment process results in a thinner and stronger face to increase ball velocity. Internal weighting creates a high MOI. Progressive CG locations and offsets ensure efficient gapping and trajectories that maximize distance.
- The thin, stainless steel face is heat treated using a special process to maximize face deflection and increase ball speed for added distance with a higher peak trajectory and a steeper landing angle
- Substantial heel-toe weighting elevates MOI for extreme forgiveness. Weight in the low sole creates a low-back CG for consistent impact and high launch
- In the lower-lofted hybrids, the CG is farther back to promote high launch. A lower, more forward CG through the mid- and higher-lofted models reduces spin.
- Progressive CG locations and offsets ensure efficient gapping and trajectories that maximize distance
- The high-balance-point TFC 419H shaft allows for a slightly heavier head weight, which increases MOI for greater forgiveness and improved accuracy
- A matte charcoal finish reduces glare to help you focus
- Available in 5 Lofts - 2H (17°), 3H (19°), 4H (22°), 5H (26°) & 6H (30°)