Timberland premium leather boots from an LWG Silver-rated tannery is made for comfort and durability.
- Premium full-grain leather upper for comfort, durability and long-lasting wear
- Soft suede shaft for easy roll-top styling
- Durable, long-wearing upper made in premium full-grain leather and Pendleton® or Harris Tweed® wool fabrics
- Vintage Pendleton® plaids from 1973, the year Timberland was founded, were reinterpreted to reflect our heritage, authenticity and craftsmanship
- 100% pure wool Harris Tweed®, hand-woven in Scotland, is durable and stain resistant, plus warm in winter, cool in summer
- 100% recycled PET lining is comfortable, breathable and environmentally conscious
- Removable anti-fatigue footbed provides all-day comfort and support
- Durable rubber lug outsole (15% recycled rubber) for traction
- Shaft Height Up: 16cm/6 1/2"; Shaft Height Down: 10cm/4"