Engineered to fit a golfer’s stroke tempo and feel preference, Cadence TR models advance putter fitting by using different-weight face inserts. Traditional-weight models feature and aluminum insert (blue in color) and typically fit mid-to-faster tempos, and can improve lag putting. Heavy-version inserts (black) are made of stainless steel, which adds approximately 25g to better fit slower tempos and improve results on shorter putts. Offered in various head shapes across all stroke types, Cadence TR putters benefit from the next generation of true-roll technology: grooves vary in width and depth for exceptional distance control.
- The Anser 2 CB has a 50-gram weight inside the grip end of the shaft.
- The 17 inch grip has reference lines for the player to position his or her hands to optimize the benefits of counter-balancing.
- True-roll grooves vary in depth and width, providing consistent ball speeds and distances
- Response and feel similar to a traditional steel face
- Stroke Type: Slight Arc
- Black PVD finish and white alignment lines
- The Anser 2 CB counter-balanced model is available only in a 400g Traditional insert
- Length - 38"
- 17-Inch Grip
- Head Cover