Engineered to fit a golfer’s stroke tempo and feel preference, Cadence TR models advance putter fitting by using different-weight face inserts. Traditional-weight models feature and aluminum insert (blue in color) and typically fit mid-to-faster tempos, and can improve lag putting. Heavy-version inserts (black) are made of stainless steel, which adds approximately 25g to better fit slower tempos and improve results on shorter putts. Offered in various head shapes across all stroke types, Cadence TR putters benefit from the next generation of true-roll technology: grooves vary in width and depth for exceptional distance control.
- True-roll grooves vary in depth and width, providing consistent ball speeds and distances
- Response and feel similar to a traditional steel face
- Stroke Type: Strong Arc
- Black PVD finish and white alignment lines
- The black Cadence PP58 Midsize grip on heavy putters in the Cadence TR series is engineered to keep the wrists firm and ensure a stable stroke for improved accuracy and consistency.
- Heavy: 378g
- Length 34"
- Black Cadence PP58 Midsize Grip
- Head Cover