Featuring a 100mm "medium" last, the Allspeed PRO delivers a committed, anatomical fit while the new Custom OptiSensor Thinsulate™ Platinum liner allows pin-pointed customization for supreme comfort, warmth, and support. High-grade mono-injected construction with Flex Adjustment options and canting compatibility ensure optimized fit and performance tailored to the needs of every skier, stance, and foot shape. New aerodynamic Sensor Blade shell technology removes extra material to reduce weight while driving energy directly into the ski for incredible, high-performance power transmission.
- Sensor Blade: Reduces weight.
- Optisensor Liner for a comfortable fit
- WTR (Walk to ride) Compatible
- Adjustable Flex with a screw in the back for more customization
- ThinsulateTM Lining provides warmth and evacuates moisture
- Easy Entry Concept makes it very easy to get in and out of the boot
- 40mm Powerstrap offers additional power and control
- ThinsulateTM Platinum Lining provides exeptional warmth and evacuates moisture