The KIARA 60 delivers a comfortable, generous fit without sacrificing all-mountain performance. Sensor shells feature a 104mm “wide” fit while retaining the contoured forefoot, strong heel cup and asymmetrical toe box. Sensor Fit technology addresses all of the common problem fit areas, providing an accommodating instep and more articulate ankle area for increased comfort, circulation and warmth. The Kiara 60 is a versatile all-mountain boot with a generous fit for aspiring intermediate to novice skiers.
- Sensor Fit Liner for extra comfort out-of-the-box
- Easy Entry Concept makes it very easy to get in and out of the boot
- Fleece Lining for extra warmth
- Women Specifit Fit with shorter cuff to fit women feet and calves
- Neutral stance offers better balance, more control and minimizes fatigue
- 104mm width for extra comfort and avoid foot compression