The combination of Light-Ride™ suspension (LRS), the Wrapp Trail binding, and the addition of a heel bar gives the Elektra Access all the tools needed to confidently tackle uneven, rolling terrain. Delivering natural foot articulation with minimal resistance, the Elektra Access is there for you when the trail heads up hill.
- A proprietary Atlas shape, our sturdy aluminum V-Frames are the key to an efficient, natural stride. The V shape tracks straight in deep snow, and the tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy. The turned-up tail of the V-frame rolls easily into each step for a natural gait.
- Light-Ride™ suspension provides light weight comfort, smooth striding performance and proven Atlas articulation
- Wrapp Trail bindings: comfort and easy to use, the Wrapp Trail binding cradle the foot securely.
- On steep climbs, calf muscles tire quickly and traction decreases when your foot matches the slope angle. The heel lift bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip.
- 27 inch length
- 176 square inch surface area
- 4.02lbs per pair
- User Weight: 120-200+lbs