The Anagram is designed with progression in mind. No one board is better suited to take riders of any level from Zero to Hero - all while respecting the bank account.
- Baseline Type: Catch Free Rocker - By bringing the contact points out of the snow, turns happen before the edge bites and – voila! – no catch. This small amount of Rocker results in more confidence throughout the learning curve and unlocks faster progression on all terrain.
- Hybritech™ Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
- W1 core - characterized by a single species of pure wood with proven flex, durability, and snap.
- Fiberglass Top: BIAXIAL - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance.
- 2000 Extruded Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair.
- Stance: True Twin