The WWW continues its long history of creative jib progression. Carrying on it’s 2014 redesign into a second year it is a team go-to for looking at freestyle snowboarding in new and creative ways.
- Baseline Type: Freestyle Rocker w/Tweekend - A versatile twin rocker built to dominate any freestyle line. Just enough rise in the tip and tail contact points to create a loose, buttery feel while maintaining instant response and pop.
- Hybritech™ Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
- W1 core - characterized by a single species of pure wood with proven flex, durability, and snap. This is our standard core for entry to mid level boards.
- Fiberglass Top: BIAXIAL - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance.
- 2000 Extruded Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair.
- Stance: True Twin