A favorite of the K2 Women’s Alliance, this freestyle focused board is just flat out fun. With a super maneuverable and softer feel, there is no limit to how you can push and press this board in the snow. From park features to getting creative anywhere on the resort, the Limelite lets you play anywhere with ease.
- Baseline Type: Freestyle Rocker w/Tweekend - A versatile twin rocker built to dominate any freestyle line. Just enough rise in the tip and tail contact points to create a loose, buttery feel while maintaining instant response and pop.
- Hybritech™ Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
- W2 Rhythm Core - Multiple species or renewable wood to optimize strength and reduce weight. Uniquely shaped and designed to contour to women's riding style and finesse .
- Fiberglass Top: BIAXIAL - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance.
- Carbon Web 1 : rider input/output system resulting in a more connected feedback loop from terrain to rider.
- 2000 Sintered Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair.
- Stance: True Twin