With fun colours and a soft flex, the Lil’ Kandi™ is built to match your little girls expectations and abilities. The Catch Free Baseline allows for easy turns and intuitive control while a centered stance promotes stability from day one. Whether your little lady is stepping out for the first time or keeping up with her friends, snowboarding begins with a Lil’ Kandi incentive!
- Baseline Type: Catch Free Rocker - By bringing the contact points out of the snow, turns happen before the edge bites and – voila! – no catch. This small amount of Rocker results in more confidence throughout the learning curve
- Hybrilight Construction: features a thin, consistent thickness sidewall designed for maximum performance and minimal material usage.
- Noodle Core: K2's Noodle flex is a specific design tailored to the weight and overall size of next generation rippers.
- Fiberglass Top: BIAXIAL - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance.
- 2000 Sintered Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair.
- Stance: True Twin