Infused with even more caffeine and sugar the 2015 Vandal is loaded with Freestyle Baseline for energy and pop that encourages progression and fun for those pint-sized youth.
- Baseline Type: Freestyle Rocker - A versatile twin rocker built to dominate any freestyle line. Just enough rise in the tip and tail contact points to create a loose, buttery feel while maintaining instant response and pop.
- Hybritech™ Construction: most efficient way to make a snowboard without sacrificing one ounce of performance. Featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation, and durability.
- W1 core - characterized by a single species of pure wood with proven flex, durability, and snap. This is our standard core for entry to mid level boards.
- Fiberglass Top: BIAXIAL - The classic structure laminate, biax glass provides the smooth all-purpose performance.
- 2000 Sintered Base - Fast, durable and easy to tune and repair.
- Stance: True Twin