Now even more reliable thanks to new tougher decking, the ultralight snowshoes are built on a solid foundation of the advanced 360° Traction™ frames and deliver a level of security that tubular frames simply can’t—especially on traverses. Dual-component PosiLock™ AT bindings offer the most secure attachment, while aggressive steel cross members and easily engaged Ergo™ Televators back you up with every step. And like all of the snowshoes, Lightning Ascents offer the all-condition adaptability of the Modular Flotation tails.
- Unrivaled Traction: 360° Traction frames deliver edge-to-edge grip, and split teeth of Torsion2™ crampons better distribute forces for more continuous contact—delivering unmatched traction on any terrain, in any conditions.
- Secure Attachment: Two-piece, independently conforming PosiLock™ AT bindings create our most secure, freeze-resistant attachment, regardless of footwear.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Add-on Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm) tails
- Uphill Efficiency: Ergo™ Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps with an ergonomic design that engages with a flick of a pole grip.
- Length: 22 in / 56 cm
- Weight: 3 lbs 13 oz. / 1.73 k
- Width: 8 in / 20 cm
- Footwear size range: 4.5 M - 15 M / 35.5 - 49.5
- Load: Up to 180 lbs / Up to 80 kilos