The Crook’s LowRize™ rocker shape creates an ideal flex for pressing on rails without giving up a quality core. And at a price that won’t break the bank, no one needs to commit any crimes to strap into this badboy.
- LowRize™ Rocker – A twin rockered shape that just lifts the contact points out of the snow and has a nearly flat zone under foot.
- Sidewall: Slimewalls® - Just like your skateboard wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may Ride on.
- Foundation™ Core - Tip-to-tail wood core with proven durability that retains pop and flex.
- Biaxial Glass - 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving snowboard.
- Fusion 1500 Base: The industry standard, it’s wax absorbing and easy to repair.
- Stance: Centered