A staple in the RIDE line is back for another season. The LowRize™ Rocker shape allows riders to cut loose on a deck that is hook-free with tons of pop.
- LowRize™ Rocker – A twin rockered shape that just lifts the contact points out of the snow and has a nearly flat zone under foot.
- Sidewall: Slimewalls® - Just like your skateboard wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may Ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Pop Rods® 1.0 Core - Made up of flat carbon rods that wrap a urethane slime-core and placed in the boards tip and/or tail, this technology adds pop without the stiffness generally associated with snappy boards.
- Carbon Array™ 3- Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channelled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Biaxial Glass - 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving snowboard.
- Cleave Edge™ - Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
- Fusion 4000 Base - More durable, harder and faster than extruded and is the fastest base material known (sintered).
- Stance: Centered