A true twin designed to keep you killing it in the park from 9-5. Twin Rocker keeps it catch free, and backed with Pop Rods® 2.0 Core to assure powerful takeoffs and stable landings
- Twin Rocker - This twin shape has minimal rocker featuring a long, stable flat zone that extends well beyond the inserts into the tip and tail
- Sidewall: Slimewalls® - Just like your skateboard wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may Ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Carbon Array™ 3- Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channelled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Pop Rods® 2.0 Core - Made up of flat carbon rods that wrap a urethane slime-core and placed in the boards tip and/or tail, this technology adds pop without the stiffness generally associated with snappy boards.
- Cleave Edge™ - Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned to larger radii.
- Hybrid Glass -Triaxial on top, biaxial on base, balanced torsion and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Fusion 4000 Base - More durable, harder and faster than extruded and is the fastest base material known (sintered).
- Stance: Centered