The Triad strikes a chord with freestyle riders as the go to performance boot built to last. Featuring the Tongue Tied™ Boa® closure system for next level heel hold and maximum control on a traditional lace boot. Blending top technologies such as the FlexLight outsole for better cushioning and custom fitting Intuition™ Mobile Foam Liner, these lightweight kicks prove durable and supportive, park lap after park lap.
- IN2GRATED™ CONSTRUCTION - the lightest weight, shortest-length performance boots on the market, hands down. The removable liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient “net fit,” leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- INTUITION™ Mobile Foam with Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating - Dual-density foam creates performance with freedom of movement. Intuition™ Foam can be custom formed on in-store heaters or will form to the shape of your foot over the course of a few days of riding
- Thermo-Formable Internal & External J Bars - Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- FlexLight Sole - Team inspired design offering next level impact absorption, stability and traction that maintains flex by utilizing unique channels for a performance freestyle feel.
- 3D Formed Dual Density EVA Insole - a Soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra foot support where you need it.
- Liner Lacing: Lock Down™ Turbo - A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place. Lock Down has been improved with new support bars for increased closing ability and foot hold.
- Shell Lacing - Traditional lacing with plastic speed hooks.
- Secondary Shell Lacing: Tongue Tied Closure - A Ride pioneered closure system activated by a side mounted Boa reel to provide a secure fit in the ankle zone and premium heel hold