The KS binding features Ride’s exclusive Slimeback™ Lux highback for a super smooth ride that offers fluid support. Paired with Wedgie™ footbeds for added drive and support, and cush RAD™ ankle strap, the KS is a comfortable binding built shred. Featuring the translucent plastic Spectrum™ chassis, this budget-friendly option is great for the freestyle girl pushing it in the park and beyond.
- Spectrum™ System, A lightweight injected polycarbonate chassis with stance correct heelcup. Allows for a budget friendly option that maintains Ride DNA with a progressive look.
- Slimeback™ Lux Highback - designed for the unique ergonomic needs of female riders. Featuring the LuxLite shape but made with our smooth-riding urethane Slimeback material
- Wedgie™ Footbed - uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The ideal angle for advanced freestyle riders looking for that extra pop.
- EVA Basepad - A sheer layer of vibration-absorbing material that deadens high-speed chatter.
- RAD Ankle Strap - Featuring a clean design with a high-end look built for comfort and performance.
- ThinGrip™ Plus Toe strap - Designed with 3D over-molded rubber to meet the needs for comfort, grip and fit of every snowboard boot.
- AstroGlyde™ CP Ratchets - A quality ratchet built with super-tough composite construction.
- Forged Aluminum Micro-Disc - Built for enhanced all-around binding flex and performance, the Micro-Disc is 30% lighter than the standard. Built for 2x4 patterns, but also mounts to a slot/channel board.