A lightweight freestyle performance binder built for ladies that turn the entire mountain into her playground. The DVa features RIDE’s aluminum Edge™ chassis built for all mountain performance, flex and durability. Featuring the Slimeback™ SB for a smooth ride with fluid support, Wedgie™ footbeds for a subtle angle that provides added drive and pop, and the ThinGrip™ Plus toe strap for the ideal blend of support and freestyle-driven response.
- Edge Chassis w/t adjustable heelcup - A versatile, all mountain performance chassis featuring easy adjustment and stance correct heel cup. Made with 100% aircraft grade 6061 aluminum ally to deliver unsurpassed durability, quality and performance for charging riders
- Slimeback™ SB Highback - Featuring a brand new design with our urethane Slimback material that has vibration dampening qualities for a smooth ride, consistent flex and fluid support
- Wedgie™ Footbed - uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The ideal angle for advanced freestyle riders looking for that extra pop.
- EVA Basepad - A sheer layer of vibration-absorbing material that deadens high-speed chatter.
- Freestyle Ankle Strap - Featuring clean flip & stitch construction, made from multi-density 3D padding and formed neoprene for freestyle charging.
- ThinGrip™ Plus Toe strap - Designed with 3D over-molded rubber to meet the needs for comfort, grip and fit of every snowboard boot.
- AstroGlyde LT Ratchets - Minimalist design that is cored out for an ultra lightweight feel
- Forged Aluminum Micro-Disc - Built for enhanced all-around binding flex and performance, the Micro-Disc is 30% lighter than the standard. Built for 2x4 patterns, but also mounts to a slot/channel board.