Ideal for the charging groom, the freestyle Phenom features the lightweight aluminum Edge™ chassis, RAD™ ankle strap and ThinGrip™ toe strap for superior comfort and durability. Complete with Wedgie™ footbeds and AstroGlyde™ CP ratchets, the supportive Phenom is built to launch kids to the next level on a binder that n’t hold them back.
- Edge Chassis w/t adjustable heelcup - A versatile, all mountain performance chassis featuring easy adjustment and stance correct heel cup. Made with 100% aircraft grade 6061 aluminum ally to deliver unsurpassed durability, quality and performance for charging riders
- FlexLite Jr. Highback - built for up and coming groms, this highback is shaped for added control, comfort and support
- Wedgie Footbed - uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position.
- RAD Ankle Strap - Featuring a clean design with a high-end look, built for comfort and performance
- ThinGrip™ Plus Toe strap - Designed with 3D over-molded rubber to meet the needs for comfort, grip and fit of every snowboard boot.
- EVA Basepad - A sheer layer of vibration-absorbing material that deadens high-speed chatter.
- astroGlyde CP Ratchet - a quality ratchet built with super-tough composite construction
- Forged Aluminum Micro-Disc - Built for enhanced all-around binding flex and performance, the Micro-Disc is 30% lighter than the standard. Built for 2x4 patterns, but also mounts to a slot/channel board.