The Fly-Z Combo Set’s Irons feature COBRA’s revolutionary Speed Channel technology – a visible trench positioned on both the cavity behind the face and on the sole of the irons designed to flex and recover at impact to deliver great distance through faster ball speeds. The irons modern head shape combined with the Speed Channel delivers higher speeds across the face and yields the best combination of distance, forgiveness and feel. Combine the irons with two easy-to-hit hybrids featuring a low, back CG placement, the Fly-Z Hybrids are designed for forgiveness and deliver the optimum combination of a low center of gravity and higher ball speed.
- Hybrids: Speed Channel Face - Helps increase balls speed even on mis-hits
- Hybrids: MyFly8 with SmartPad - Eight adjustable loft settings maximize distance, while SmartPad delivers a square face at address regardless of loft/trajectory settings.
- Irons:Speed Channel - minimizes face thickness for a more pronounced flex and recovery on impact. This enhanced trampoline effect increases ball speeds across the face to deliver greater distance without sacrificing feel
- Irons: Deep Perimiter Undercut
- Hybrid Head Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel Body w/ 455 High Strength Steel Face
- Iron Head Material: Hyper 17-4 Stainless steel (6,7 irons), 431 Stainless steel (8 - GW)
- Hybrid Shafts: Matrix VLCT Altus
- Iron Shafts: FST steel
- Grip: Lamkin REL 360