Get up and get moving with vívofit 2. It even reminds you to stay active throughout your day with its move bar with audible alert that lets you know when you’ve been idle for an hour or longer.
- Research shows prolonged periods of inactivity such as sitting at a desk decreases your body’s production of fat-burning enzymes. You can reverse that effect by taking frequent, short walk breaks throughout your day. And while you might lose track of time and forget to move, vívofit 2 knows. A red move bar appears on the display and a gentle alert sounds after one hour of inactivity. The move bar builds every 15 minutes until you reset it by walking for a couple of minutes.
- Features 1+ year battery life
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and audible alert
- Learns your activity level and proposes a personalized daily goal
- Shows steps, calories, distance and time of day on backlit display; monitors sleep
- Automatically syncs to Garmin Connect™ to save, plan and share progress
- Dimensions: 21 mm wide x 10.5 mm thick (length varies based on band size; 120-175mm (small wrist circumference) and 152-210mm (large wrist circumference)
- Display Size: 1.00" x 0.39"
- Weight: 0.89 oz.
- Battery: Two replaceable CR1632 coin cells
- Battery Life: 1 year +
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Heart rate monitor
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Additional: Backlight, Beeper, Activity timer