A simple self-tying, hands free shoe. Treksta’s Hands Free foot-activated lacing system eliminates the need to bend over to manually put on and tighten your shoes. You can tighten the laces via a hands free process using a slight backwards motion with your leg. Treksta’s Hands Free 101 shoes are simple to understand and easy to use. Slip on the shoe, slide the heel to lace-up, and you’re good to go. To release the lacing, step on the release buckle before stepping out.
- NestFIT system cradles your feet, accounting for every contour as it follows the natural flow and design of the foot. Upper, insole, midsole, and outsole come together like never before
- A molded EVA Midsole incorporates TPU Heel Support. Insole is molded EVA with Nano Silver Textile
- Treksta’s HANDS FREE foot activated lacing system. The first Hands Free shoe lacing ever! Slip on your shoe, slide the heel for lace-up, release the lacing by simply stepping on the release buckle
- Nubuck suede, the perfect urban lifestyle walking shoe with quick on and off, no effort design
- HyperGrip/IceLock sole provides superior traction with added grip on wet + icy surface