Like its carbon brother the Cascade C, but made with aluminum. This 4-part, adjustable ski pole is a go-to for backcountry travelers accessing the goods.
- The 4-part aluminum alloy shaft are computer engineered and manufactured with high-grade aluminum that is rated to 65,000 PSI.
- The Adjustable Comfort Strap guarantees with the neoprene padding best wearing comfort.
- The Duraflex Carbide Tip offers greater flexibility and reduces stress on pole tip.
- The Foam Grip is designed for multi-season use with bare hands.
- SCOTT utilizes auto locking tension system, a push-button release for a fast and simple collapse. A quick-draw tension system ensures you can reassemble the pole quickly and efficiently.