Designed with innovation in mind, the brand new SCOTT Cascade Carbon C is a 4-part carbon, collapsible ski pole. With 15 cm of length adjustment and a no-slip grip extension for comfort, the SCOTT Cascade C is the choice for serious backcountry travelers.
- Carbon fiber, with its minimal weight and significant strength, is an ideal material for ski pole shafts. Carbon fiber reduces vibration and absorbs shock while improving feel and swing weight.
- The Adjustable Comfort Strap guarantees with the neoprene padding best wearing comfort.
- The Duraflex Carbide Tip offers greater flexibility and reduces stress on pole tip.
- The Foam Grip is designed for multi-season use with bare hands.
- SCOTT utilizes auto locking tension system, a push-button release for a fast and simple collapse. A quick-draw tension system ensures you can reassemble the pole quickly and efficiently.