The third version of the GT-1000™ elevates the series to a new echelon of technical performance, now proudly designed with Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®). The bouncy SpEVA® Midsole has been reengineered to be more protective and cushioned, while the DuoMax® Support System and Guidance Trusstic™ provide excellent support for mild to moderate overpronators.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.)
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features improved cushioning and durability
- DuoMax® Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to improve support and stability, positioned sport specifically
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for improved gait efficiency
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrating Guidance Line® construction provides midfoot structural integrity
- Weight: 11.4 oz.
- Heel Height: 22 mm
- Forefoot Height: 12 mm