The tenth generation of the GEL-Noosa Tri™ series keeps the energy amped up to encourage runners and triathletes alike to pick up the pace. The completely new update flaunts a speedy tooling built with new lighter weight Solyte® and a Propulsion Trusstic® for a quick toe-off. The sleek upper design features Seamless Construction and technical engineered mesh for sockless wear, and optional elastic laces and heel and tongue grips make transition a breeze.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.)
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- DuoMax® Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to improve support and stability, positioned sport specifically
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features improved cushioning and durability
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for improved gait efficiency
- Seamless construction reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams
- Glow-in-the-Dark Print
- WET GRIP® Outsole
- Heel and Tongue Grips
- Perforated sockliner optimizes moisture drainage and improves breathability
- Weight: 9.9 oz.
- Heel Height: 20.5 mm
- Forefoot Height: 10.5 mm