The Reebok Hexaffect Run 2.0 Kids’ Grade-School Running Shoes boost performance on the playing field and keep grade school kids’ feet feeling comfy in class and on the playground. A full-height midsole frees little ones to move, while the mesh uppers allow air to flow freely through the sneakers for cooler toes. With an integrated mid-foot cage, the running shoes stabilize and support the feet for safety and comfort.
- Enhances natural range of motion
- Microwebbing technology and integrated midfoot cage provides optimal support
- High-abrasion rubber outsole ensures durability
- Hexagon nodes improves flexibility
- 3D Fuseframe hotmelt molding process keeps the foot properly aligned