You couldn’t be more human. That’s why you’re drawn to running. That’s also why you’ve inspired us to take a digital map of a runner’s footstrike and use 3-D printing to create an adaptive multidimensional cushioning masterpiece with controlled flexibility. The result is the ZPrint Run, engineered for excellent foot tracking stability throughout speed propelled strides.
- Tri-panel textile upper for lightweight comfort with knitted webbing at the midfoot for an adaptive lock down
- Low-cut construction that's smooth across the whole foot for easy movement
- Decoupled midsole with deep grooves at key zones for dynamic forefoot flexibility and a superior ride
- Cushioning developed from 3-D maps of feet in motion for an advanced pattern of support
- Independent nodes centrally placed for adaptive dimensional cushioning and flexibility
- Unique lugs provide dynamic movement in multiple directions at once for an adaptive ride
- Perimeter of a dense white foam compound for stable tracking, control and durability