Nike Metcon 2 Women’s Training Shoe is designed to support your feet across the many varied rigors of cross-training, while its high-density sticky rubber helps keep you bouncing back for more. Experience the phenomenal stability of the Metcon 2 low heel when performing squats, lifting weights, or making box fighting jumps. Technologically advanced materials provide support with extreme breathability, with a perforated surface to further encourage airflow. The shoe’s overall seamless design and adaptable flywire cables hang onto your foot without binding. Enjoy enhanced flexibility thanks to the hexagonal flex grooves cut into the midsole, enabling greater options for movement.
- Flex grooves in the forefoot help mimic natural running motion for ease of stride
- Rope-climb ready, with rubber covered midsoles to help limit abrasion
- Increased stability and flexibility from the drop-in midsole to aid dynamic movements
- Firm and secure, but never-binding flywire cables on the midfoot give a comfortable locked-down fit
- Durable high-density heel rubber aids with stability
- Sticky rubber in the forefoot enhances traction where it's most needed