Relieve tense joints and enhance circulation with Balance & Therapy Domes. Popular for therapy and rehabilitation of the foot, ankle, lower leg, wrist, hand and forearm, Balance Domes are great for joint mobilization and balance training. Use the domes flat-side down for moderate training and pebble-side down for an increased challenge.
- Great for preventing/alleviating plantar fasciitis, bunions, Achilles tendonitis, fallen arches and other common foot problems.
- Relieves discomfort in the wrist, hand and forearm from computer work and carpal tunnel
- Arrange in any position and step from one to another
- Gentle spikes stimulate blood flow and circulation
- Perfect for home, studio and therapeutic use
- Diameter: 16.5 cm / 6.5"
- Height: 9.5 cm / 3.7"
- Weight: 350 g / 0.77 lbs.
- Weight Load: 100 kg / 220 lbs.