The Nemesis Fins will become your greatest ally in the pool. With ergonomic foot pocket features and floating properties which elevates the hips and feet into an improved streamline body position.
- TUBERCLES: These scalloped outer edges creates greater surface area for water to pass over allowing the swimmer to push more water during kicking drills and training sets.
- BLOW VALVES: Medial edge openings creates a valve effect, where water is captured on the underside and forced through the smaller opening creating more resistance on the downward kick.
- FLOW CHANNELS: Channels on the top and bottom of the fins help guide water in the proper direction, which helps rotate the foot into the correct orientation for maximum kick efficiency.
- INJECTED MOLDED EVA FOAM (IMEVA): IMEVA fins are naturally buoyant aiding the swimmer with an elevated body position keeping hips and feet in a more streamline position.
- UNPARALLELED COMFORT: Interior foot pocket was engineered by footwear experts considering unique footwear features such as: arch support, more toe space to prevent pinching and cramping, graduated instep for excellent fitting across the mid-foot.
- HEEL STRAPS: Unique under-heel strap provides extra stability.
- INTEGRATED GRAB HOLE: Incorporated finger hole on top of fin for ease of getting the fin on the foot.