This hard-working shoe takes a beating so you don’t have to. Its superior shock-absorbing construction and Pebax heel CRADLE™ support and protect your feet during strenuous excursions into the great outdoors. The North Face Ultra TR II features a specially-constructed Vibram® full-length outsole, allowing you to gain traction on continually-changing terrain during your outdoor runs.
- Updated Ultra TR construction continues to offer outstanding traction and a featherlight ripstop upper
- The Ultra Series offers essential impact and element protection while utilizing lightweight construction for extreme performance on any terrain
- Upper constructed of cross-country spike-inspired, ripstop tent fabric for longevity and endurance
- Pebax® heel CRADLE™ offers support and proper foot positioning for maximum comfort
- Glove-like heel fit, with protective suede overlays, cradles your foot in luxury
- Suede forefoot and toe protection for strength and durability
- Dual injection-molded EVA CRADLE GUIDE midsole platform for maximum shock-absorption
- Specially-engineered Vibram® full-length road-to-trail outsole provides superior traction and balance
- Weight 187 g. / 6.6 oz.
- Bottom 16 mm. / 8 mm. heel