The North Face’s lightest jacket that’s crafted with FuseForm construction, this packable, waterproof anorak jacket features a woven body that seamlessly integrates with rugged ripstop nylon for targeted durability in the mountains.
- The North Face's lightest FuseForm jacket is waterproof, durable and packable
- FuseForm engineered fabric transitions from a ripstop to a plain weave for targeted durability and breathability
- Alpine fit enables freedom of movement in mountain environments
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell
- Comfortable dry-touch coating eliminates the need for a liner
- Engineered yoke and sleeves for durability and fewer seams
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-friendly hood with hidden cord locks
- Exposed molded-tooth half zip front
- One secure-zip polyurethane (PU) hand pocket
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem
- Average weight: 440 g (15.52 oz)
- Center back length: 26"
- Fabric: 15D 63 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—100% Nylon engineered from ripstop to plain weave
- Guarantee: Lifetime Warranty