Using insights from pro players who use a wide range of shaft flexes and request blade stiffnesses to match, the Synergy HTX 80 is built with Hypertuned™ technology. Taking load and release to the next level. Hypertuned™ technology tailors the flex of each blade specifically to the shaft flex to create a more responsive blade for every player. With an increased weight spec the Synergy HTX 80 is built with a greater level of durability without sacrificing performance.
- Heavier weight spec for added impact strength and durability with blade light balance for a pro feel
- Hypertune: Tailors the flex of each blade to the shaft flex to create a more resposive blade for every player
- Hypertoe: Stiffened toe region for more responsive shots off the toe
- Multi-Rib: Multiple carbon I-Beams create response and stability throughout
- the blade
- Micro-Bladder: Creates maximum compaction for feel and durability.
- Dual Lie: Dual lie patterns keeps the puck on the toe, connects the shooting portion to the ice and positions the heel slightly up to fully load the blade
- Tapered Profile: Thin taper profile for a softer feel and mid-taper kick point