The use of 1025 Boron catapults the JPX EZ Forged forward with increased distance and forgiveness. With the 30% stronger 1025 Boron material, the JPX EZ Forged irons deliver a thinner face for amazing distance, while allowing the weight savings to be distributed out to the four corners to amplify the Power Frame design resulting in maximum forgiveness.
- The wide sole design helps to lower the sweet spot to deliver effortless flight. Moreover, the Triple Cut sole helps the player cleanly strike the ball from all types of lies. All of these advancements were achieved without sacrificing the elite feel sensation that you only get from a Grain Flow Forged Mizuno iron.
- Grain Flow Forged 1025 Boron. 30% stronger material for added distance while delivering soft, solid, consistent feel.
- POWER FRAME™ Forgiveness. Weight is strategically placed in the four corners of the cavity to maximize forgiveness.
- Triple Cut Sole. A softly beveled leading edge and hard cut trailing edge allows the EZ Forged to enter and exit the turf for playability in all types of lies
- Black Ni finish. An anti-glare finish for a sleek bold look.