The Fly-Z XL Golf Set comes with a 10.5 Degree Fly-Z XL Driver #3 Fairway Wood and Combo Iron Set in a Lightweight Cart Bag. The Fly-Z XL irons combine two different cavity designs. Wedges – 9i incorporate a traditional undercut design for precision and control for the golfer, while the 8i - 5i feature a dual cavity hollow design that results in a low, back center of gravity enabling the golfer to hit it higher and farther. The combo set, which includes the dual cavity design hollow and cavity back irons, also a Fly-Z XL Hybrid that delivers exceptional distance, forgiveness and easy up performance.
- An engineered trench behind the face area helps to minimize face thickness, and increase flexion at impact to deliver increased distance through faster ball speeds even on mis-hits.
- Long and mid-irons (5–8) feature a dual cavity design with a hollow lower half section that delivers a lower and deeper Center of Gravity meaning you get easy launch with extreme forgiveness in every shot.
- Zone Weighting removes weight from the crown to reposition it low and back in the head for a low, deep Center of Gravity. The result? Extreme forgiveness on off center hits and excellent distance no matter where you hit the ball on the face.
- Offset Design helps you square the club face more easily at impact. Now you can forget about that slice once and for all, and enjoy finding more fairways and greens in regulation with higher, straighter, more draw-biased ball flight.
- Package Includes: Driver (10.5 Degree, Graphite), Fairway Wood (#3, Graphite) Hybrids (4H, Graphite), Irons: 5-PW, SW (Steel) + Lightweight Cart Bag