TaylorMades longest driver, the M1 has a multi-material construction - featuring an ultra-thin, ultra-light and high-strength carbon composite crown – that unlocks breakthroughs in distance, playability, and feel for all golfers.
- Multi-Material Construction - M stands for Multi-Material and it’s the key that unlocks performance in M1. This construction is highlighted by our proprietary 7-layer Carbon Composite Crown that is precision-formed and built ultra-thin, ultra-lite and high strength to maximize weight savings. This addition has allowed us to build a weight-loaded sole and move overall clubhead weight (and, thus, the center-of-gravity) lower for a more efficient power transfer; giving golfers more ball speed
- T-Track System - To make our longest, just that for a wide range of golfers, we needed to expand the settings to give golfers more options to personalize performance to fit their game. M1 features the revolutionary T-Track System that consists of both a Front and back track with 25 grams of adjustable weight
- Three-step head adjustment system of loft sleeve, Front Track & Back Track - plus three featured stock shaft offerings - M1 gives golfers a tour-level fitting without the truck
- Loft Sleeve – A 4° (+/- 2°), 12-position, sleeve for the golfers preference of face angle, loft and lie.
- This driver comes with a wrench