Introducing the Reebok CrossFit Lifter 2.0, the update to our original Lifter. This shoe features breathable mesh in the toe for superior comfort and fit, and an adjustable strap to lock you over the platform and deliver immediate response while maintaining flexibility. 3D FuseFrame technology provides superior fit and comfort, and allows a no break-in period. The outsole features flex grooved rubber for traction on multi-surface terrain. The heel is designed with a PEBAX TPU clip with an engineered design to eliminate excess weight and provide exceptional response and efficiency. This lifting shoe balances power and agility to help you take on any CrossFit workout.
- Breathable mesh toe keeps foot ventilated
- Hook and loop strap locks in the foot to ensure stability and deliver immediate response
- Light-weight 3D Fuse Frame construction provides sturdy yet flexible support
- Anti-friction lining helps reduce moisture and heat build-up to keep feet dry and cool
- Heel clip grips rear foot securely and eliminates excess weight
- Flex grooved outsole provides superior traction on multi-surface terrain
- Flexible platform allows toe spring for multiple CrossFit movements