A versatile shoe providing comfort and confidence during technical approaches on difficult terrain, the Acrux SL (Super Light) leverages Arc’teryx footwear technologies for optimal fit, agility and traction, then streamlines them for exceptionally lightweight performance. The Adaptive Fit Lite design uses zonal stretch to shape to the foot for an exceptional fit, and is highly air permeable for comfort in warmer conditions. Easy to pack and carry, this advanced footwear is light, exceptionally durable and can be used for scrambles, day hikes and everyday wear.
- Front and rear pull loops to allow you to put shoe/boot on more easily
- Integrated lace hole reinforcements for improved durability
- Seamless one piece upper with thermolaminated construction is highly abrasion resistant, durable, light and hydrophobic
- Highly durable EVA foam midsole absorbs shock while providing precision stability
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Custom developed 3D moulded Ortholite™ footbed delivers maximum comfort, breathability and arch support
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability, traction and braking
- Arc'teryx Adaptive fit utilizes an independent liner that conforms to the foot for a custom fit with no pressure points
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Smearing grip insert, with lateral durability lugs
- Spherical heel shape for improved braking and smooth stride
- Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz.