Take your performance on the court to a whole new level with the Yonex Ezone Dr 98 Tennis Raquet Frame. Fabricated out of NANOMETRIC DR carbon graphite, the tennis racquet is highly flexible to increase repulsion power and make your shots more difficult to return.
- Stiff racquet designed for hard hitting players who want powerful shots.
- Isometric Frame Shape - increases sweet spot by 7% when compared to a conventional round shape frame by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings.
- Quake Shut Gel - imbedded into the grip to reduce vibration for a soft feel and elbow shock absorption.
- Aero Shape - Aerodynamic frame shape to reduce air resistance for increased swing speed.
- Trans Weight System - Nanometric material is used in the centre and bottom of the frame, shifting more weight to the top of the frame, resulting in a racquet head designed for quicker maneuverability, producing faster swing speed.
- O.P.S. - Oval Pressed Shaft builds ideal shaft flex, extending dwell time for enhanced ball spin and directional control.
- Shockless Grommet System - Soft grommets are place strategicall at the bottom of the frame to reduce unwanted vibrations from the strings to the racquet handle.
- Super Cushion Grip- minimizes vibration while helping protect the wrist, forearm and elbow against shock induced injuries.
- Nanometric DR - carbon graphite is embedded within the inner frame for enhanced frame snapback, increasing repulsion power and improving ball speed.
- Head Size: 98 sq. in.
- Weight: 310g, 10.9 oz.
- Length: 27 in.
- Material: H.M. Graphite, Nanometric DR, Quake Shut Gel+
- Vendor Style Number: EZONEDR98F