Designed for a higher level of technical performance, the GT-1000 3 is the newest update to the ASICS® GT-1000 line. Now featuring the unique Impact Guidance System, this running shoe enhances the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off. The SpEVA® midsole material was reengineered to offer more protection while improving responsiveness for an efficient stride. A DuoMax Support System provides extra support for overpronators.
- Technical running shoe with new Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) technology
- I.G.S. technology improves natural motion throughout the gait cycle
- Ideal for mild to moderate overpronators
- Mesh panels and synthetic overlays allow breathability to keep your feet cool
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems absorb shock and add comfort
- DuoMax® Support System is positioned to support your feet and add stability
- Guidance Trusstic System® decreases the weight of the sole unit for a lighter feel
- Trusstic System® has been updated from the previous model to add structural integrity to the midfoot
- SpEVA® midsole material has increased energy return compared to compression molded EVA
- Guidance Line® vertical flex groove improves gait cycle efficiency
- DuraSponge® outsole is a AHAR® rubber material that features enhanced cushioning
- Blown rubber outsole provides superior durability and traction
- Weight: 11.3 oz.