The GEL-Fujitrabuco 3 G-TX is designed to give support and stability to trail runners who overpronate. DuoMax midsole technology is positioned so that it gives your foot greater support through the gait cycle. This latest edition of the GEL-FUJITRABUCO also gives you a more comfortable landing with rearfoot GEL positioned more laterally. And you can push off with improved efficiency because of the twist GEL placed in the forefoot. Plus, it helps you on uphill and downhill trails with large lugs positioned on the full contact outsole for improved traction. As well as stability and protection, it also gives you lots of comfort with a Solyte midsole and OrthoLite sockliner. The GEL-Fujitrabuco 3 G-TX features a breathable GORE-TEX upper for protection in extreme weather conditions.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- SoLyte® midsole material is a lighter weight compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA® midsoles, and features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Trusstic System® Technology reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- DuoMAX™ Support system enhances stability and support.
- GORE-TEX® Upper is waterproof and breathable, designed to protect the foot during changing conditions
- ComforDry™ Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- AHAR+ outsole material delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Clutch counter exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved fit in the heel
- Rock Protection Plate protects the foot against sharp objects such as rocks and sharp terrain.
- Anti Gravel Tongue is constructed to prevent debris entry.
- Upper features reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.