Comfort is the DNA of Fabric Cell Elite saddle. Experience unrivalled comfort with a unique, air-sprung saddle design for everyday rides. Made from a core of collapsable pyramid cells, the air-tight seal stops the saddle compressing completely, so you never feel those painful pressure points found on traditional seats. Ideal for the daily commute or fun rides when you’re in jeans or shorts. Equally great for wild bike packing adventures where you don’t want to spend days in performance gear.
- Air-sprung technology: With the same trusted technology found in high-performance running shoes and adapted for the world of cycling, now you can enjoy a light, air-sprung saddle that distributes your weight evenly across its entire surface.
- Continuous cushioning: Feel extreme comfort and stability, even on the roughest terrain with ingenious air-sprung technology that allows the continuous flow of air to support you where and when you need it most. This is in stark contrast to typical saddles whose soft foam hardens under pressure, reducing this much needed comfort.
- Shaped for you: Exceptional comfort comes not only from its cushioning but the shape of the saddle as well. Derived from the award-winning Scoop Radius saddle, the dropped nose doesn't snag on your shorts. The curved profile is also designed to offer maximum support for a cycling style that places more weight directly on the saddle.
- Lighter than any other comfort saddle.
- Radius is for cruising: The Radius profile has the roundest shape through the rear section and maximum padding. The Radius profile is designed for an upright riding position; typically bikes in this category have handlebars slightly higher than the saddle, causing the rider to sit taller and requiring the most padding to support their weight.
- Width: 155 mm
- Length: 282 mm
- Weight 355 g
- Rail: Cro-mo (7 mm)
- Cover: Tough TPU
- Profile: Radius
- Base: Nylon
- Mid rail to saddle topper: 51.5 mm