You’ll find Osprey’s women’s specific Mira AG™ 26 is ideal for a day hike. The Anti-Gravity (AG™) suspension system—combination of LightWire™ frame, mesh back panel, BioStretch™ shoulder harness and AG™ hipbelt—distributes weight to keep you comfortable no matter how far you roam. Dual upper and lower compression straps help stabilize the load and provide add-on storage options if you have extra bulky gear.
- Dual upper side compression straps stabilize loads while lower, cross functional compression straps also serve as external gear carry straps
- Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Located just below the Osprey logo near the top of the font panel, the helmet attachment loop keeps your helmet securely in place while not in use
- The blinker light attachment strap found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide additional, easily accessible storage options
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Hydration Compartment - Direct zip access hydration compartment for spill-free refills. Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 reservoir included
- QuickConnect™ Included - allows easy disconnect of the hose for faster refilling
- Panel Load Access - A large zippered front panel pocket contains internal mesh pockets for gear organization
- Front Panel Pocket - Large zippered front panel pocket with internal mesh pockets help keep you organized
- Volume: 26L
- Weight: 2.6lbs. / 1.17kg.
- Dimensions: 20 x 12 x 12" / 50 x 30 x 30cm.
- Load Range: 10-30lbs. / 4-13kg.
- Fabrics: Main (210D High Tenacity Nylon) Accent (100D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop) Bottom (210D High Tenacity Nylon)