Make shooting more fun with a smaller, lighter Action Cam with a splash proof body. The ActionCam Mini is two-thirds the size of previous models, but still captures high-quality images and sound thanks to an Exmor™ R CMOS sensor, BIONZ X and XAVC S recording. So grab your gear and get ready to enhance your movie-making adventures.
- Advanced SteadyShot image stabilisation compensates for various kinds of blur, especially the rapid vibrations caused by a motorised vehicles like a motocross bike or snow mobile.
- Shoot detailed images, even in low light – more pixels means less noise.
- Capture exactly what you see, thanks to enhanced processing speed and quality.
- Experience spectacular images, resolution, contrast, and colour reproduction.
- Capture the thrilling, lifelike sound – even through the supplied waterproof case – with the Action Cam Mini’s high-quality stereo mic.
- See every nuance of fast-moving action in smooth slow motion, thanks to 120fps high frame rate recording.
- With an ultra-wide 170° ZEISS lens on board, you’ll be able to capture epic wide-angle shots on ski slopes and mountain trails.
- Take the plunge. Thanks to the supplied waterproof case, you can use the new ActionCam Mini underwater to a depth of 5m.
- The supplied waterproof case is also great at keeping out dust and dirt, so you’re free to take the HDR-AZ1VR out to harsh, dry, dusty environments.
- Don’t worry about knocks or shocks. Pop the HDR-AZ1VR in the supplied waterproof case to keep your Action Cam Mini safe from small spills.
- 11.9MP (effective) Exmor™ R CMOS sensor
- 170° wide angle ZEISS Tessar lens
- XAVC-S format high-bit rate recording
- Splashproof design goes anywhere
- SteadyShot image stabilization reduces blur