Sony’s latest addition to its Action Cam line-up FDR-X1000V combines all the features experienced users have been waiting for. 4K picture quality is equal to that of current Hollywood blockbusters, the professional-grade XAVC S codec ensures beautiful footage with high bitrate recording, and handy features like the Highlight Movie Maker help you turn your shots into a mesmerizing masterpiece.
- Cutting-edge sensor packs in more pixels for low-noise shooting in dark settings, using only incident light.
- Blazing up to 100 Mbps/4K, 50 Mbps/Full HD recording for fast action and smooth motion.
- Panoramic 170° viewing angle is the perfect way to capture expansive landscape and dynamic aerial image.
- Shoot everything from motocross to aerial landscapes with the SteadyShot feature. It’s especially effective against low amplitude vibration—such as that caused by radio-controlled helicopters.
- Record clear and real sound with Sony's built-in stereo mic and wind noise reduction.
- Action Cam comes loaded with features such as Live Streaming, burst shooting, and more that let you capture the amazing footage that makes your movies stand out.
- RM-LVR2 lets you make use of on-site playback and footage checking, and delete unnecessary footage to optimize recording capacity.
- Use up to five cameras to get exciting ground-up or head-down shots. And control them all effortlessly with the optional Live-view wrist remote and smartphone with PlayMemories Mobile ™ app.
- 4K Ultra HD for four times the detail of Full HD
- 170° ultra-wide ZEISS® Tessar® lens for panoramic shots
- SteadyShot is three times more effective (not supported in 4K mode)
- Enhanced Full HD captures crisp, clear images in rich color
- Record fast-moving action at Full HD 120 p for beautiful slo-mo