Osprey’s Farpoint 70 is ready for anything. Go ahead and fill it up with heavy mountain gear. The LightWire™ frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport.
- A fixed, unisex backpanel, hipbelt and harness system can easily be stowed and zipped away creating a better slimmer profile making a better bag for checking or throwing on a bus, train or ship.
- A detachable daypack provides additional storage and organization, ideal for day trips or as a carry-on. *Farpoint 70 and 55 only
- Farpoint Daypack - This daypack is designed to attach to Farpoint 70 and 55. The comfortable reverse spacer mesh harness stows away when not in use. The main compartment has designated laptop and tablet sleeves and a scratch-free stash pocket to protect eyewear. Zipper pulls on the main compartment are lockable to secure your gear.
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- The Farpoint is available in two different Torso sizes.
- S/M fits 15-19" (38-48 cm)
- M/L fits 18-22" (46-56 cm)