Your heart rate is pinned, as high as the air temp around you. Still a thousand vert to go and you’ve got the legs to keep moving. Times like these you’ll appreciate the lightweight, cool-and-comfortable Inhaler II Low. Cool in the heat with heel- and toe-counter ventilation ports that let your feet inhale and exhale. Sticky rubber hangs on like a rock-climbing shoe, but the molded midsole protects like a burly running shoe—exactly what you need for going fast and low over dirt and rocks.
- Incredibly breathable and lightweight
- Athletic shoe fit and comfort
- MegaGrip sticky rubber compound
- 3D mesh panels for excellent breathability
- Low friction lacing
- Vasque's most breathable hiking shoe
- Weight: 1 lb. 11 oz.