Always Be Ahead of the Game with the CCM Tacks 4092 Junior skate. Featuring a synthetic PowerForm Composite quarter package, a two-tone brushed micro-fiber liner and an anatomical response footbed, the Tacks 4092 was designed for players who are looking for that extra jump right out of the gate.
- The synthetic power form composite quarter package offers a durable boot with elite structural stiffness and a composite skin finish.
- Two-Tone Brushed Micro-Fiber tongue Provides comfort and a resistance to wear and tear.
- Felt Tongue with Injected Lace-Bite protection is a 7mm felt with reinforcement layers for increased comfort and protection.
- Solid energy transfer profile and air vent to keep feet dry and skates light.
- SpeedBlade 4.0 holder increases attack angle providing greater strides and cornering.
- SpeedBlade stainless steel runner provides a long lasting edge for long term performance